Monday, September 22, 2014

My Dashboard:
On my netvibes profile, I put in my website to my blog first. After that I made certain to do lists that range from cleaning my room, getting up shots, doing my homework, watching Netflix, spending time with my girlfriend, and laying down and going on social media. I'm not sure how I'm going to keep up with my netvibes profile, because my phone hasn't been working lately, and I don't always have access to my computer. One terrible habit that I have is being unorganized. My room is constantly a mess, and I struggle with my time management. I think if I have a to do list and constantly write down all the things I need to do, I will stay a lot more organized, and on top of my things. The best thing about to do lists in the very few that I've done, is crossing the task off the list. I need a pen and a notepad and I need to plan out my day, and stay on top of everything which would help out a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment