Sunday, October 12, 2014

Phonar Assignment When I was at adidas nations in Los Angeles, on the third day we had a guest speaker by the name of Tracy McGrady. I grew up watching him on tv, and to see him was astounding. He wasn't my favorite player, but he was still someone that I looked up to, and tried to model my game after. I remember watching sportscenter, and watching highlights of him when he scored 13 points in 35 seconds. He talked to us as a group, and I heard every word he said, and admired him. I was so caught up with it being Tracy McGrady,that I didn't even bother taking a picture. I still have a pretty vivid image in my mind about what I saw, but a picture would have been priceless. Seeing Tracy McGrady speak live to us, was a sight for any young basketball player to see. I didn't get the chance to speak with him, but I was able to shake his hand, which was a pleasure. In retrospect, I wish I would have took a picture, but at the time, I was in so much awe, that I totally forgot about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment